Why Choose Valori?
Inspired by Design – Is not only a catch phrase but what catapults us over the competition, we thrive on being able to fulfill any design/idea possible. All products can be ordered in a wide variety of different color and texture combinations, not to mention the endless possibilities that we allow to create custom designs.
Valori Precast offers a complete line of quality products including:
- Wall & Column Caps
- Pool Coping
- Architectural Trim
- Decorative Columns
- Fireplace Surrounds
- Stepping Stones
Valori Precast Prestige
Exceptional Customer Service
- Our Goal is to assist you in reviewing plans, provide complete take-offs & submittals, provide samples, and provide the fastest response possible. We offer these services at no additional cost as part of our commitment to help make your project successful.
- Every Project is as crucial to us, as it is to our customer. We invest a lot of time and effort in to making sure our standard mold inventory is upgraded to meet the project needs.
Commitment to Quality
- Our entire product line is 100% handcrafted.
- From conception to completion, we pride ourselves by paying close attention to every detail. This is to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Constant Innovation: We are always moving forward, looking for the latest advances in the industry. Using these technologies, we have developed different formulas that have been certified for installations with specific requirements. Some of these specialty formulas are as follows:
- High Compressive Strengths
- Product suitability for Freeze & Thaw conditions
- Pool coping for Salt Water Pool Systems
- Light Weight cement, up to 20% weight reduction
- We offer over twenty product lines for more than 3,000 different sizes and shapes that can be ordered in any of our standard colors and textures.
- For Custom Designs, our CAD Designers and Mold Shop work side by side during the development process to ensure that the product will satisfy your unique needs. This allows us to offer clients virtually unlimited possibilities when it comes to individual exclusive precast creations.
- Lead times vary from standard products to custom products, to expedite projects that specify custom profiles, we recommend that Valori Precast is involved as early as possible to ensure the project schedule is met in a timely manner.
- Valori Precast is committed to building a greener environment and can help achieve LEED project credits.
- One hundred percent (100%) of the raw materials are extracted and processed locally, sourced within 500 miles of our facility.